Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brothers and Sisters

I LOVE these pictures of the kids. They were having such a good time imitating one another. McKenna cracks me up. You can just see her wheels turning, trying to figure out how to make the silly faces. She was intently watching the boys. Too cute. And the pictures of Trevor...Love, Love, Love them. Shows him in a not-so-normal state of being...calm and collective. Although, I am quite enjoying the "calm before the storm". He usually has a few pretty good days before a few really, really bad days. We shall see. Whatever, I will take the good ones as long as they keep rolling. I just love my kids so much. No matter how angry and stressed they make me at times. They are so adorable in their own individual ways. And collectively, not so much...haha. Kidding. I am still in awe at how much you can love another human being. I am so blessed I get to experience it three times over. Well, four if you count Aaron...lol









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute--Trevor's eyes look really, really blue in the first picture.
recoudyk

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers