Sunday, July 5, 2009

The rest

Here are the rest of the beach pictures from last week. You can really appreciate the memories made that day just by looking at them. I hope to take the kids there more often. It is such a great place to hang out (if you steer clear from weirdos...haha). We are attempting to boat tomorrow. It should be fun, considering we haven't had the boat out in over a month. Aaron's been working like crazy and is super tired when he is here. Should be great tomorrow. We are looking forward to it.

Had quite the day with Trevor today. He has been obstinate and hard nosed all day. Actually, that is putting it nicely. He has been pretty much a brat all day. Lots of demanding and backtalk. Lots of refusing and complaining. I am over it. Tomorrow is a new day, and even if it is just like today, I am blessed. Annoyed, but blessed. Hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth of July.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers