Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Belated 4th of July

The kids and I had a blast (get it... blast) over the holiday weekend, even though Aaron wasn't around too much to join in the festivities. We went to the library and checked out books on Independence Day (not sure they really got it, but what the heck, right?), we wrote read em' freedom poems, we made red, white and blue parfaits out of jello, vanilla pudding, strawberries and blueberries, and did sparklers, poppers and smoke bombs. It continues to be such a wonderful blessing to be able to create these memories with my children. I can only hope they look back and remember these times as fondly as I do. What a lucky woman I am...








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers