Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun-filled Friday

I'll let you be the judge of this one. Somebody I know doesn't think this picture is very good. I had to crop out some old cars in the background. Is it really that bad? Anyway, the boys had a blast borrowing a neighbor's skateboard. They will NOT be owning their own anytime soon. I think they both fell five or six times. I don't think either one skated more than 3 feet either. Too funny. I will let them break their bones doing something else. And, yes, Caleb was allowed to ride on his tummy without his helmet...for the first few seconds, until I realized how dangerous just laying on a skateboard is. Poor guys. They won't get to do anything fun...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one could be in a magazine (soap opera digest???).
Love,
aurexa

Sonja said...

i love the photo itself of caleb... it is really cute, great exposure, even skin tones, etc, but I do not like the background... sorry. Have you tried to just put a gaussian blur over the original background? hope i didn't hurt your feelings, but I do love the picture of caleb... i think that's for sure a keeper.

xoxoxo

Heather D said...

Nopw. Didn't hurt my feelings. I will try and mess with it some more and will post. Just learning how to do all this, really. Appreciate the tips.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers