Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Strike Out???

Well, we took the kids bowling for the first time ever. It was so much fun...for the most part. I am thinking that we should have left McKenna with a sitter, though. There is a reason we hadn't taken the boys before. It is because they were too little. Just as McKenna is "too little" to bowl. All joking aside, I think it was a great experience for everyone. They got to see what bowling really was. Seeing it on the Wii Sports game just isn't the same. Although, I think everyone else in the tristate area had the same idea today since it rained like 14 hours in a row. So, we had to wait a half hour before getting our lane. It was so worth it, though. At least I think so. But, I am speaking for myself. Not sure Aaron enjoyed himself like the rest of us. Between the crowdedness of the place and McKenna's constant running around, he was sweating bullets. I think I will definitely plan a trip for me and the boys to go again soon.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...love the butt shots! Caleb's that is and, of course, the little ones bowling. As always, we LOVE to see our little grandbabies. O & P

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers