Saturday, July 11, 2009

Schools in for Summer




We've had such a great time the last few days playing school and having extra special reading time (aside from the normal 5-6 books a day). The kids are working so hard, and loving it too. Trevor has been practicing writing letters and words. Caleb is learning about same, difference, matching, dot-to-dot, and McKenna is working on colors and shapes. I don't have any new pictures of school time, but they may be to come. Although, maybe not. It is quite the challenge to be the teacher of toddlers and preschoolers working on different ability levels. I feel like a rat in a maze going from kid to kid to help them learn. I am loving every minute. They are all so bright in their own ways and I love to watch them develop. I am proud of each of them as they are truly working hard. They are all loving our special school, reading and activity time. Surprisingly, they have been able to stay on task for up to an hour and a half.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers