Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sorry

I'm not sure if you all missed me or not, but for those of you who actually look at this blog, I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. Between Aaron's work schedule and the hectic summer schedule with the kids, I have found myself with zero energy at the end of the day. I hope to have more to say in the days to come. I have been enjoying the summer with the kids. We have been relaxing, playing, exploring, and learning with a side of complaining and whining. We are so very blessed. I cannot imagine having to work during these precious times with the kids. Of course, I say this today, but ask me tomorrow around 6:30-7:00 at night and that might be a whole other story.

I love this picture of Caleb. It was taken several months ago. I have been spending so much time with the kids doing things that are too much fun, that I haven't picked up my camera in over a week. We have been doing school every evening (which they all LOVE, by the way), and have either been somewhere where I don't feel like lugging my camera around, or I have been having so much fun that I forget to stop and take pictures. So, again, I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time, I was starting to wonder if I still had a family.
Luv you,

Hubby

Anonymous said...

Oma & Pépère check the blog everyday!! We love seeing the pics.

Heather D said...

Good to know that a few of my favorite people look at it...teehee.

chymecindy said...

Well, i do following you...i love to see the kids photos.. Hope to see more soon. Good bless!

-chymecindy-

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers