Monday, July 20, 2009

My Three Delightfuls

The kids and I have been working on school and reading comprehension over the last few weeks. Well, everyone except McKenna who pretty much runs around and throws things off the "school table". Good times. But, the best time was had after reading a story about Jesus and the 12 disciples. After reading the story, I asked Trevor what it was about, who Jesus was, what was Jesus trying to teach the people and I asked him who were Jesus' friends that went around with Him to spread the word. Trevor informed me that it was Jesus and the delightfuls. I've decided that if I ever sing in a band, that would be a good name for it. Too funny.

And the picture of McKenna was taken at the park a few weeks ago. This one was for Mom and Aunt Joyce since they made this outfit for her. Go Bearcats.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too--too cute...Trevor looks so grown up in this picture--what's with that?
Dynul

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers