Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beach bound

Well...sort of. This is as close to "beach" as we get. I got some really cute pictures of the kids at the park today. Here is just a sampling of what I got. There will be more to come. I am hoping that a good friend is bringing me a new editing program tomorrow. We shall see....and if she does, she can have her ceramic dish that she left at my house over Christmas this past year.

The kids are getting all stoked for two main events this weekend.
#1. A Wii party at Oma and Pepere's house. They have been talking about it for the last two days. Which means my last two days have been nothing but, "Mom, when are we going to Oma and Pepere's" and "Mom, can we have popcorn at Oma and Pepere's" and "Mom, can we play for a long time at Oma and Pepere's". I think I am more excited to drop them off for the Wii party than they are at this point so they can be quiet about the whole thing.

#2. Neighborhood fireworks for the fourth. Since Aaron is working this year, I am making some Margaritas, we are making smores and we are going to hang out as Mom and kids and watch the fireworks. I might even get a few sparklers for the kids to have. Should be interesting. Don't think I will get pictures though. I can't imagine lighting sparklers, making sure nobody gets burnt and taking pictures. That will be one for the memory bank.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers