Saturday, April 4, 2009

C'mon frost

We had another wonderful day outside. However, it did come with some repercussions...allergies. Caleb had already had some breathing and coughing issues going on. After our afternoon in the sun, he is having a full-blown allergy/asthma attack. At least we are better prepared this year than last. Trevor is sneezing and has the worst watering eyes I have seen in a long time. I will be glad when the frost comes this week. I may be the only one hoping for colder weather this week.

Trevor enjoying some time in the neighbor's sandbox



And eating ribs straight off the bone...yummy



Riding his bike for the umpteenth time this week



MJ enjoying a seasonal popsicle



Chilling with her baby doll on a ride in the wagon



Natalie hanging at the sandbox too


Another one of Natalie having some fun

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers