Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Between Aaron working, pre-Easter celebrations, loads and loads of laundry to do, dinners to cook, bills to pay, cards to make, eggs to fill and small presents to wrap, I haven't had much time to get on here with photos. There will be some pictures of all this weeks festivities posted soon. I promise. Oh yeah...and I had visits from 2 very awesome friends I hadn't seen in a VERY long time. And one, from a person I see a lot, but love every minute of it. I hope everyone has a nice Easter and remembers the true meaning. As Trevor has reminded everyone we have come in contact with...he tells them it is about Jesus and that he wakes up after being dead for a few days. He knows more, I am just too tired to post about it. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers