Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacky Caleb Wednesday

OK...going to try to stick to a theme here. So I have McKenna Monday, Trevor Tuesday and Wacky Caleb Wednesday. We'll see how I adhere to it. Nothing much to say. Having another bladder surgery on Monday. I am getting fed up with this whole IC thing. It really is for the birds. There is a 20 percent chance it could put me in remission. I am holding my breath that I am in that 20 percent. Unlikely, but hopeful wishing. Will let you know how things progress. Here's a picture of Caleb while playing cops and robbers with his brother.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers