Monday, April 27, 2009

McKenna Monday

Did you all miss me?? I am finally getting back to normal. I spent two nights in the hospital after having surgery Monday afternoon. I went in for surgery, came home and went back a day later because of bleeding and horrific pain. I am still having a little of both, but am much, much better. Thank you so much for helping. Gladys, Gary, Mom and Aaron...I could not have done anything without your help. I am so appreciative for all that you guys do to help my family. I think it has been nice for the kids to spend so much time with you all as well. And Sonja...you were my only visitor (aside from Mom). It is nice to know I have friends to count on to cheer me up as well. I am so glad to have you too. As much as I missed my kids, I'm glad to be home. Thanks everyone for the support.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers