Thursday, April 9, 2009

Say what???

Trevor:
I got a Nashcar from the store. (Nascar...)
Can I watch the Mighty Gas Car tonight? (Madagascar)



McKenna:
I me pu butt-it (I need a puke bucket)
ah hole eee (Will you hold me?)
ooh aye ee (Will you lay with me?)



Caleb:
Are those only for axes? (meaning only for adults)
I got a big D@ck (I got a big stick)

Sorry if this is a repeat picture. Aaron informed me that the last picture I had up of Caleb was "scary" so I deleted it and replaced it. Not in the mood to edit anymore tonight, so this is what you get. Haha.



I'm sure there will be more to come. I just got a kick out of Trevor asking to watch the Mighty Gas Car. Too funny. MJ continues to struggle with breathing. I am hoping she will feel better tomorrow. Although, not only is she having breathing problems, she is now having diarrhea and insanely red diaper rash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad they aren't cute or anything...hope MJ starts getting better soon. Kiss them all for me,
Mimi

Heather D said...

Yes...I am thinking of entering them into the ugliest kid contest. You think they will win?

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers