Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Although I am still in massive amounts of pain, we found time to celebrate Earth Day. The boys and I read about saving the earth and other means of conservation and we decided to start a compost bin as well. The kids loved this. I think we are going to start a small garden too. Who knows. I think I need to completely recover first. I am not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I would certainly hope it can only get better from here... Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. Keep them coming, I could use all I can get. Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers