Friday, April 17, 2009

Indianapolis Childrens' Museum...Never Again

We took a little road trip to the Indianapolis Museum this week. I was so glad to have the help from my mother in law. Not only did she ride with me, but she helped to maintain the brood amongst 2000 other preschoolers at the place. I have never seen so much chaos and mass amounts of children in one location. We lost Caleb once, had all three kids in three different directions several times, and were told that we could not eat in the only area designated for eating. I think every school in the tristate area decided to go the same morning we attempted this venture. I could not have done that alone. Through the years of dealing with difficulties going places alone, I have overcome most and can go most places...NOT HERE...NEVER AGAIN. Here are some pictures to prove I went. There will never be pictures like them again, because I don't think I will ever go back.


Not sure why, but this was Trevor's favorite thing...a handheld video game

Trevor walking like a dinosaur

A little sibling tea party

A day with Oma

McKenna making music with the Indy crew

MJ standing and watching the others singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Our HUGE snack of apples, chips, pretzels, fiber bars and apricots...yummy

I don't know why, but I took lots of pics in the mirror rooms. The only pics I get to have of myself

Another one. I really liked this one.

One more

OK. One more (with Oma and Trev doing a little dance)

Being couch potatoes in the healthy kids area

Dinomania

Caleb playing the, oh so popular, video games

Digging for dinosaur bones

Caleb and Jakob really enjoying each others company at lunch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have some fun amongst the 2,000 chaotic school children. Personally, I thought there were 10,000 school children (maybe it just seemed like it) or was it a swarm of locust? I couldn't tell the diff. We still had a good time being together. I had 6,000 steps on my pedometer that morning! So we did do some moving on. It was a challenge keeping up with the little darlings. - Oma

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers