Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trevor Tuesday

It has been a LONG, LONG day with the kids. They had great behavior this morning (and I was feeling more normal than I have in quite a while). This afternoon, however, it was a whole new ballgame. I think they could tell I wasn't feeling up to par, so they took advantage of me and were running wild and acting like pent up animals.

I love this picture of Trevor. He got his uniform yesterday. He was so excited to show me. I feel awful, he wants me to come to his practices and games, but it is a little difficult with Caleb and McKenna in tow. They really aren't that interested. They are interested in running all over the over crowded parking lot. I hope to make a few practices and a few games. He was super excited to show off his uniform. Go Bats!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers