Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still sick of spring already

It has been a challenging day. Trevor continues to battle the bad behavior demons, while McKenna and Caleb are fighting the asthma demons. In fact, there was a point this evening, where I became quite concerned as her hands turned purple-like and she was having a terrible time breathing. After about six albuterol treatments and lots of cuddles and holding, she seems to be somewhat comfortable. I don't think I have slept more than 3 hours at a time in the last week. Between Caleb and McKenna being sick, they are giving me a run for the money. I probably won't sleep a wink tonight since I'll be checking on MJ all night. As much of a pain in the butt motherhood is when my kids are sick, I realize how truly, truly blessed I am. What special little gifts from God I've been given.

Snot-faced McKenna. I thought I would hold out on the editing, just for your pleasure.

Having fun at the park

Flirting for some candy before we left for our LONG walk

What I caught Caleb doing at the park (I only have so many hands people)

Trevor and Natalie chillin'


What I caught TREVOR doing at the park (seriously...two hands...it is all I have and MJ is sick and clingy) Can you believe he is getting married...or so he says.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers