Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bye Bye Frames

OK. No more frames for my pictures. Something happened to the program I was using, and I have to manually put each frame on, download a program, and save each picture twice in order to have a frame. So, as much of a perfectionist I have become over my pictures, I am going to have to let this one go. Hopefully it won't bother me too much. If so, you will know...lol

I have a TON of pictures to edit from the last few weeks. I have been crazy busy, as usual. We are now in the midst of more kitchen renovations. I will post all of those when I can. I don't think I ever posted the original pictures. Anyhow, hope everyone has a wonderful week. God Bless.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers