Monday, August 31, 2009

Caleb's Special Day

Finally...the fishing pictures. This was Caleb's special day with daddy. It was supposed to be a father and sons fishing trip, but Trevor's behavior was not good and he didn't get to go. Caleb and Aaron went fishing for the morning at Bernie's house. Not only did Caleb catch close to 20-30 fish, he spent the morning talking like a big boy and displaying big boy behavior. Aaron is hoping to go again soon. I am hoping Trevor will get to go too. I hate that he couldn't join the fun before, but we have to be consistent with a boy like Trevor. He will test you, test you, and maybe test you a few more times, before he gets that you mean what you say. I have a VERY strong-willed boy on my hands. Gotta love Trevor.

Anyway, this was about Caleb. He is such a sweet, innocent, generous and caring child. I love spending time with him while Trevor is at school. I love how funny he is. If I could be anyone for the day, I think it would be Caleb. He enjoys life and finds humor in the little things. God love him. And, obviously God loves me too, cause he gave me an awesome family. We are truly blessed.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say--gorgeous!
lumbilin

Anonymous said...

We had a blast!!! I hope Trevor can join us next time cause he will love it...



Luv u,
Hubby

Heather D said...

I hope he can go too. I would love to have pictures of all of you fishing. What a great memory for the boys. We have been making some nice memories with all of the kids recently. They loved the campfire the other day and loved last nights walk and ice cream party. We love you.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers