Sunday, August 2, 2009

Playing Games

One of many games I have recently made to help Trevor and Caleb get ready for school. Hard to believe they will be starting school in a few weeks. Hard to believe Trevor will be in kindergarten. Even harder to believe he is reading. Such a grown up little boy. I am really enjoying putting my masters degree to work. Nothing like going to college for nearly 8 years and letting it go to waste. I have had more fun this past year teaching my kids. I love to watch them learn. I am so blessed to have such amazing kids. I can't wait to continue to learn and grow with them through the years.

More school-type pictures to come.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers