Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry

Soory it has been so long. Here are a few pictures, Mom, to wet your whistle. Kids and I have been crazy busy, we've been dealing with Caleb's asthma and have just had a ton of stuff going on. Here is a collage of the craft we made tonight. The boys LOVED seeing how tall we could make the tampon tower. I know, I know...but I have saving boxes for a while now, and these were a few of the boxes they chose to use. I have so much fun doing this goofy stuff with them. Anyway, I have about 100 pictures to edit and post. Not sure when I will get them on here. But, as I said...this can give you a taste of what is to come. I feel bad, I try to put pictures on here for those of you who are out of town or what-not, but have run out of umph at the end of the day. Imagine that, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good tampon tower--can't believe how much I miss you guys!
oracingo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers