Saturday, August 22, 2009

Holy Cow

Well, we are so grateful that Trevor is on the mend...physically. Psychologically, that is a whole different story. Steroids create a person somewhat demonic at times. He not only talked in a whiny, high-pitched squeal that can grate on one's nerves. And his tantrums? Well, I'm not sure that there is a word in a regular dictionary or a slang dictionary to define his state of being. But I can tell you this much. It is obnoxious and absolutely unpleasant. I think he has one more day of them. At least he is off the albuterol (for the most part). Two stimulants are awful. He is literally jumping and swinging from furniture, shaking and hopping when you try to stop and have a normal conversation with him, and non-stop wanting this and that. So, needless to say, I'll be a tiny bit less stressed when he is done.


Oh, how I miss these days...haha. Seems like only yesterday, he would be calm enough to do school. He can't even sit still to listen to a two second book. It is almost comical how squirmy and intense he is.





And I am finally getting around to editing some older photos. Here is Trevor's baseball pictures. Sorry about MJ's dirty mouth. It is only a smidgen evident here, how dirty they all were by the end of the evening. By the way, I was right. His trophy didn't make it through the day with out being broken...haha.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers