Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun

Here are some pictures of the kids yesterday. They had a great time with Slimey the Slug. He actually made it through the afternoon. Too bad I couldn't say that for all the other victims...Wiggles the Wormie, Montie the Moth, Larry the Lightning Bug...may they all rest in peace.

The picture of McKenna on the floor was taken in the morning. I couldn't decide if she was sick or tired. I think it is a little of both. She is starting to run a slight fever and is extremely fussy. Not really all that common for her. Although, she is becoming a little more vocal these days.

The next few weeks are crazy busy as we have several appointments. Trevor and I both have post-surgery check ups, the boys have annual check ups, I have a few other appointments, and so on. Plus, we are gearing up for the start of the schoolyear. Here's to hoping I can remember everything I need to get, go, etc.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful--and thank you, thank you, thank you!
Love,
Mom

Heather D said...

you are welcome and we miss you dearly. Love you lots.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers