Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sad it is over

We had a great weekend as a family. Aaron didn't work any overtime and we were able to do quite a few things as a team. We got the border off the boys' walls (almost), we got our kitchen tiled (with the help of Aaron's good friend Craig), we went to the library, yard saling and we had a perfect campfire this evening. We wrapped it up with a game of baseball, smores by the fire and a spontaneous tea party to quench our thirst. I couldn't feel more complete. I am truly blessed and so thankful for times like this. I can only hope that we can have a repeat next weekend. Inevitably, there will probably be some sort of windstorm and we won't see Aaron for weeks...haha.

Wish I had more time to edit pictures, but 6:45 is coming very early for the boys. I'm a huge proponent for schools that start around 9:00 in the morning as opposed to 8:00.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual--the pictures are great...but what Ilike even more is reading the story about your nice family week-end.
Love,
doginona

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers