Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lazy

I have found myself so overwhelmed with appointments, non-sleeping kids, sibling rivalry (between my kids, not Heidi and Fred...haha), kitchen renovations gone bad, etc. I have become quite "lazy" with my photography. First the frames, now the lack of editing. Maybe once the kids are in school, I will find myself with some spare time. At the moment, I can barely breath. I did receive wonderful news at the doctor today. NO...I AM NOT PREGNANT!! I found a lump in my breast. Thank God, I got it checked and it is completely normal. I do have to continue to watch it for changes as it is not completely normal to have fibroids of this size, but had a sonogram done of the lump and there is no nothing suspicious in the tissue surrounding it. I was quite scared since I now have family history with my aunt having breast cancer. Thank God. I cried tears of happiness. I have never felt more blessed and truly lucky for my health and life, overall.

Here is how I found Trevor one day last week. He kept calling me from upstairs (on my cell from the home phone) and telling me he was going to work at Duke. I was busy with household chores and said, "Ok...have a great day at work. We will miss you. Don't forget to pack your lunch." When I came upstairs after my fifth or sixth phone call, this is what I found. Cute, huh? I love almost five year olds. And two and three year olds aren't too shabby either.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers