Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun filled Friday

Aside from the 3.5 hour bedtime routine tonight, which took its' toll on all of us here in the family, we had a had a fun-filled, exciting, wonderful, relaxing, Friday. Not only did I get my garage cleaned out (well...the pantry/storage area), but I got to have two picnics and a two hour bike ride with the whole family. How awesome is that? I almost welled up with happiness. Between Trevor riding 2-3 miles without training wheels, and getting to spend wonderful quality time with the whole family, and the beautiful sunshine and low humidity, I could not have prayed for a more wonderful time. Thank you, God for such happiness. Sorry, no pictures (except the ones at the park picnic this afternoon) of the bike ride, but we were having so much fun, we couldn't stop to take any pictures. Also, love the new baby birds in the ferns on the front porch. How much better does it get?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is therapy for all of us!
Love,
trintsm

Heather D said...

Trintsm, We all have to have something, right?

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers