Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

To continue with the "King for a Day" theme, we made crowns out of construction paper, tape and stickers. I take that back...since we are going with the "Wacky Wednesday" theme, Aaron helped them make crowns. The kids (depending on who has the most stars) will get to wear the crown before naps or before bed. The kids LOVE this new concept. Trevor, especially, tries extremely hard to have the best behavior and get the most stars. The key to my system (I think) is that I don't take stars away once they have been earned and we are constantly striving to achieve something. I am really excited that something is working. So please...nobody else try to implement the system... yet. If I can get something to work here, I don't want to chance it getting mixed up somewhere else. I'm just so grateful that something has a chance of working. I have hope. At least it is working for the moment. We shall see.











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers