Monday, May 18, 2009

Neville

We went to a friend's campsite Sunday evening. It was so much fun. I couldn't decide which pictures I liked best so I am putting most of them up. Tyler, Natalie, Trevor, Caleb and McKenna played so well together. I don't think they fought over one toy. They were a little tired by the end of the evening, and McKenna screamed bloody murder being put into her car seat. But, if this was my main concern, then it can be called a successful day. Thanks to Heidi and Greg for such a fun time. Oh yeah...sorry about the crazy, blurry picture of the adults around the campfire. I am just glad I captured Aaron having a good time. This is what a 12 pack of Corona in a three hour span looks like. And sorry for the mass amount of pictures. Like I said, I couldn't decide. Oh yeah, and the snapping turtle was found today when Aaron was mowing the lawn, which looks fantastic, by the way.

We are so blessed to have these healthy children, family and friends. I can't tell you the number of times I stop to give thanks for these precious, precious gems. I am so lucky to be showered in kisses, hugs, giggles tears, boogers and poo. Seriously...I wouldn't want things any other way. I just wish I would have had this much appreciation for life when I was younger.




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree--I couldn't pick out just a few pictures either (looks like fun!).
Love. Mimi
sochwati

Heather D said...

I love the words you get when signing in...now if I only knew what they meant...

Anonymous said...

wow-those are all great!!!! I can tell you are having alot of fun with that camera! xxoo
Nina -

Anonymous said...

Here is today's word--uncyterv--and I love the spring concert picture!
Mims

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers