Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ready to scream

I am ready to scream. It has been a crazy day. I am truly not complaining. Just venting. The kids have been ridiculous today. Aaron is working a double shift, my doctor's appointment was crappy and bedtime has been 2 and a half hours and going strong. Like I said, not griping, just letting you all know. I did, however, get my haircut, went to a doctor's appointment and went grocery shopping sans kids (thanks to Oma and Pepere).

The boys were going to go to the aquarium with Mimi in the morning and McKenna was going to spend the morning with Pepere, but that has since changed. I warned the boys 20-30 times that they wouldn't go to the aquarium if they...___________(insert chosen bad behavior in blank). This went on all afternoon going on evening. I have had it. They are doing NOTHING tomorrow. And they will do NOTHING until they can realize who runs the house. GEEZ. OK. Rant over...isn't this a cute picture of Caleb in Daddy's shirt??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers