Saturday, May 2, 2009

Super Saturday









NOT!!
Oh my goodness. Where to begin? Trevor had a difficult afternoon. Well, more like morning, afternoon and evening. His whining, demanding, complaining, fighting, not respecting and and annoying has got to stop. It is really taking it's toll on me. I spent the entire day saying, "no", putting in time out, threatening, counting to three, yelling, spanking and screaming. What a great day. I love my kids more than life itself, but they are surely testing my sanity.

Here are some pictures we took having the first of many campfires this season. We also ate the first of many smores. Note to self: need to buy lots of hershey chocolate bars for the season. Aaron and "un'l mike" put together the gazebo that blew away last year. So great and such a surprise to have it done. I seriously thought it would sit in my garage for the next three weeks while Aaron worked and didn't have time to do it. Thanks for getting that done. The hot days will be much more tolerated and I am so happy we don't have it hanging over our heads to do. Well, it is kind of hanging over our heads...but in a different way.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers