Monday, May 11, 2009

The Garden

Well, Aaron made up for his crabbiness yesterday. We spent the day planting a vegetable garden and I planted some annuals. We started tomatoes, watermelon, lots of peppers, and some basil. We shall see. I am not known to have a green thumb. We'll see if motherhood has transformed me. I am recycling and composting and eating more raw (and those are green things, right)? So, who's to say I am not turning greener. We couldn't have had nicer weather. Trevor had a baseball scrimmage too. He got to pitch and catch. The catching thing was told to me after the fact. Most of you already know what a germ-a-phobe I am. Good thing I wasn't there, because I would have had to sanitize the catcher gear before letting Trevor put it on. He might have been a little embarrassed. Although, I am going to keep bleach wipes in his ball bag for future reference...







What you talkin' bout Willis??










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers