Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Concert

Trevor had his second concert of the season this evening. His class sang "This Little Light of Mine" and "Mr. Sun". Notice I said, "his class" not "Trevor". He didn't sing a single note. Cracks me up. He wouldn't do the motions either. He did this for the Christmas program as well. Too funny. At least he followed directions, right? So I am thinking Trevor isn't going to follow in his mom's footsteps and go to the School for Creative and Performing Arts for drama or vocal music. Afterwards, we played with a few classmates at the park outside the church. We had a great time.

We also had our AI party tonight. Since it was the season finale for American Idol, I promised the boys we could have a party and include things that started with the letters "A" and "I". So we made apple crisp and ice cream. Yummy. If only life would be this simple when they are fifteen, sixteen and seventeen.







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers