Friday, May 15, 2009

We had a pack filled day. Trevor had school this morning, we packed a picnic, went to the park to play for a while, had "quiet time", had story time, ate dinner, went to Trevor's baseball game and stopped for a milkshake on the way home. Sounds simple, right??? It was all smooth sailing until I went to pick Trevor up from preschool. I needed to run into CVS to get some bottled water. Caleb insisted that I buy him stickers after running around the store like a chicken with his head cut off. I, obviously, wasn't going to buy him the stickers after this scene, so he screamed and cried for 25 minutes. Everyone had great behavior at the park (hence the pictures of unknown subjects on the blog). The baby is "baby Owen" as McKenna refers to him. She loves Owen and requests that we use his name in almost every nursery rhyme we sing. She has also grown fond of baby Owen's big sister, Morgan. Morgan is now Trevor's girlfriend. At least that is what he told me on the way to the park. Anyway, so I finally got them home and down for quiet time. We ate dinner and headed for Trevor's game. It was all fun and exciting until Caleb started acting like...well...Caleb. He got a burr up his butt and decided he was going to yell, run into the baseball field during the game, pour a woman's pop out, throw cars, smash worms on the bench, toss cups in the air, push my purse off the bench, etc. NEVER AGAIN WILL HE GO TO A GAME. NEVER!!! So, we are looking for a sitter on Friday nights. He really is cute and has awesome behavior one on one...if anyone is interested...Just thought I would throw it out there. McKenna sat like an angel. She listened and played nicely. I don't think I can handle Caleb one more time. You all may be wondering where Aaron is during all this...he is helping to assist Trevor's baseball coach. This is great for Trevor and Aaron, but total chaos for me. At least Trevor has his dad willing to participate, right? That is what I have to keep telling myself.







1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

soo cute...
heather i need your address
for travi's bday
email it to me at
kellylynn_photo@yahoo.com
thanks

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers