Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


It is Mother's Day, so I would like to take a minute to thank my mom and my mother-in-law for all they put up with all these years. I know there were times when my mother second guessed why she signed up for the job (just as I have on many occasions), but wanted to say thanks for sticking it out. I spent most of my day (since Aaron was working and cranky) hugging my kids and thanking God that I have the opportunity to do this line of work. I am truly blessed.



And my new all-time picture...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love seeing all of you while we're away. My favorite pic is the one of all 3 sitting eating their ice cream. What cuties!!! O&P

Heather D said...

Thanks. We miss you too. The kids are missing you dearly. Hope you are having a fun and relaxing time. Can't wait to see you all when you get back!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers