Monday, May 25, 2009

Neville Part Deux

Here are the pictures from Neville this past weekend. We had a blast. The kids were well behaved...with the exception of the oldest...and I don't mean Trevor. Haha. Honestly, one of the most relaxing weekends in a long, long time. Will write more when I can find the time. The kids and I spent the entire day playing board games. We played memory, bingo, subtraction flashcards, Guess Who I Am, The Very Hungry Caterpillar game, I Spy game, read books, worked on sight words and had a few dance and exercising parties. An awesome day overall. I wish all days were like this.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw 'em--loved 'em!
heckint

Heather D said...

Yep. And I re-read my post. I made it sound like we did all that game playing at Neville. Not so. That was Sunday and the game marathon was Monday.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers