Thursday, September 11, 2008

Caleb's surgery

Caleb had the cyst on his cheek removed this morning. He did fine during the surgery, but ripped a stitch out in recovery. The cyst is being sent to the lab for further testing. So, they had to stay there a lot longer than expected. He is home now. The doctor said for him to lay around all day. Yeah right. He decided to pull out the jumping bee game and won't take no for an answer. If he isn't jumping over the jumping bee, he is jumping off the couches. So much for rest.

























These pictures are what Trevor, McKenna and I did while they were at Children's Hospital. McKenna played a little peek-a-boo and Trevor and I fished for letters and did patterns. Hope everyone is having a great day!








2 comments:

Sonja said...

Awww! Poor Kid!

Heather D said...

He is doing much better now. Although he never did the whole, "sleeping on and off throughout the day" like the doctor said he would. He fell asleep around 7:00 and is still sleeping 12 1/2 hours later. Thanks for thinking of us and I hope Jake has a great day at school!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers