Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bad mommy of the year award goes to...ME


So, I came downstairs from starting a load of laundry to find McKenna had made her way up to the tabletop and was sucking on a plastic bag. Send CPS soon. Better yet, call the psych ward and have them pick me up. It has been another one of those days. McKenna is becoming very independent and extremely strong-willed. She is starting to want things and NOW!!! Caleb has been this way for a few months and Trevor just outgrew it. Lets just hope these phases are just phases and the sweet children I once knew will return sooner than later.

I guess I will keep the ones I have until the other ones return. They are just as cute, just a little more demanding.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers