Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is McKenna in her natural state. She is a real tomboy who prefers trucks and trains. She played all day with this truck. Well, when she wasn't laying down. She was quite sick today. Fever, chills and vomiting.




The rest of the pics are of McKenna holding her own with the boys. As much as they didn't want to play with her, she wanted to play with them Guess who won? McKenna is one strong cookie. It cracks me up. She really holds her own with the boys. For those of you who know Trevor, you know what a feat this is.




Lets just hope the night goes more smoothly than last night. I know I have 2 pukers on my hands and Trevor is not looking so hot. I could be in for a few rough days.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers