Monday, September 29, 2008

My new tangles shirt


We had a fund day yesterday. The kids were very excited to wear their new "tangles" shirts, as Caleb called them. We cut out items that began with the letter C and pictures that reminded us of fall.



We also found things to do together. We recently bought tinkertoys. The kids love these. This is one good thing about having the kids so close together. At least they are interested in the same things.


And finally, we went for a bike ride and walk. Here is a picture of Trevor and his new bike...


1 comment:

gail said...

I love those tinker toys or whatever it is they are called!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers