Friday, September 12, 2008

Finding Caterpillars

The kids and I love to look for worms after a long rain. Today was a perfect day. It has been so dry for so long that we haven't been able to do this in a long, long time. We went outside and found a caterpillar after only looking for a few seconds. And after 10 minutes, we "deaded him" as Caleb said. We had a great time.

We also took the time to read a few books about fall. We are really excited to make fall crafts and eat fall food. I think we will be doing carmel apples sooner than later. Here is a video of the kids listening to a book. Boring, I know. I just love to capture these sweet moments. One day, they will be a distant memory and at least I can eat them up in the present. Hard to believe they actually sat and listened to it. Gotta love McKenna posing for the camera. She's got the cheese down pat.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers