Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cupcakes galore



We made cupcakes for Trevor's classmates today. The kids really enjoyed making them and they really enjoyed eating them. They are supposed to be apples. Get it...the whole fall theme. It was fun doing this with the kids. McKenna had her 15 month appointment. Hard to believe she is growing so fast. She is 24 pounds and 30 inches. This was a huge jump from her year visit. She only weighed 18 pounds then. So, she is really putting on the pounds. Anyway, the kids spent the afternoon at Oma and Peperes today. This was great for me. I got to clean out the van, mop the floors using my new steam mop, and sweep. Yahoo!! I guess I could have taken a hot bubble bath. I am beginning to think those really are for the birds. The house smells and feels clean. I will shower later and so will I. And so it goes...





1 comment:

Sonja said...

awesomeness!!!

You are going to make those for his b-day party???

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers