Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trevor then and now



Just thinking about how far Trevor has come. He has his moments, believe me. It is no walk in the park. Especially around 5:00 in the afternoon on a day when he hasn't taken a nap or rested. He is really growing up. Sometimes I am filled with joy, and other times I am crying. It really is cruel how fast they grow up. Anyway, he is a big boy who goes to school, goes to the gym daycare, goes to Sunday school and is such an independent little soul. He is filled to the brim with knowledge. I can only imagine how much smarter he is going to be than me. He can get online, find games and play them on the Internet. Scary, I know. He would rather watch Mr Wizard's World, or Bill Nye the Science Guy rather than Diego, Dora or any other cartoon. He could take apart a radio and sort of figure out how to put it together. He is a loving and wonderful brother to both McKenna and Caleb. He is starting to show empathy towards others in his class at school. He is a good listener. He wants to please adults. He tries really hard at everything he does. I am so proud of my little man. He has come a long, long way. I never thought I would be able to say these things about him. Considering 3 months ago, we were considering contacting the Supernanny. He is just growing up. I wish I could bottle up the innocence and the sense of playfulness forever. Unfortunately I can't. All I can do is store a little place in my brain and try to remember. One day I will forget. I hope not. This is such a special time in life. To be a child, to know a child, to love a child...there is nothing greater.





1 comment:

Sonja said...

You did a great job, Mommy!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers