Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The long, long, day







Well, today was a long day. I dropped Trevor off at preschool, went to Kroger and came home for naps. After naps, we went to the gym, cooked dinner, cleaned up and went for a long walk. Oh yeah, came home and had popsicles, baths and got ready for bed. The kids were good, but we are all exhausted. Caleb has really hit his terrible twos and it makes for a huge undertaking when going anywhere. Overall, they had pretty good behavior, though. We had a lot of fun and had great conversations about school and life in general. I love that I get to have these kinds of days with my kids. Here are a few pictures. Don't mind the red-eye, don't have a whole lot of time to edit. It is bedtime.


1 comment:

mimi said...

I love your comments about these special babies!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers