Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Trevor

Hard to believe that Trevor turned 4 years old today. He had a great day. He had a party at school, got to eat dinner with daddy, played at Chuck E Cheese (can I say yuck and hand sanitizer all the way!!) ride his new bike (thanks Oma and Pepere) and is now playing Wii Fit (thanks to Mimi). Unfortunately, McKenna has come down with the stomach flu. So much fun trying to clean up puke in a car seat. That fresh, clean smell I had yesterday from cleaning it out...GONE. He seat expires the end of this month. I think I will just pick her up a new one tomorrow. Here are a few pics of our day with daddy.

These were actually taken outside the restaurant before we knew just exactly how sick McKenna really was. Isn't she cute???





And here are the pics and video of the kids and the Wii Fit. McKenna is already asleep in her crib and Caleb is now running a fever. Should be a great weekend full of puke and sick kids. Yippee!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers