Monday, September 8, 2008

Septeber 8, 2008


OK..so I am officially "blogging" on the internet. My intentions are to blog a few times a week so that others (family and friends) can look on here to see current pictures and happenings. I know this is going to be pretty boring and generic until I get the hang of things. I will try to figure it out as soon as possible so I don't bore you too much. As soon as I can, I will attach some pics and some valuable information. Until then, be patient while I learn how to do this.
Oh yeah. This is a picture taken by Oma and Pepere. I don't have any pictures of my kids on the laptop, so I had to find an e-mail with one attached and put them on. I do like this picture, though. The boys look like they are having a lot of fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers