Friday, September 19, 2008

Duke: The root of all things evil

Ok. So I have spent the day defending my husband's honor. The community is just outraged at Dukes effort or lack of efforts to restore the communities electric. Considering, I have not seen him since Sunday and he is working 20+ hours and sleeping for 5-6 hours and then returning to work, I am so frustrated at those who are complaining that the workers aren't doing enough. I guess it is not enough that his three children haven't seen him since Sunday morning. I guess it is not enough that his body aches, he is feeling sick with a sinus infection and miss his family immensly. I know people who's loved ones are fighting for our country overseas have it much, much worse. But the people of Cincinnati are being spoiled, degrating brats. I have attached a link to the article in which I am quoted. Rest assure, we are counting our blessings. Our kids are safe, we have a roof over our heads, we are healthy. We are blessed, but we miss our daddy. I will be glad when this is over. I don't care if Aaron is the root of all evil to the rest of the world, he is our hero and he is doing a great job. He is a wonderful provider, a hard worker, and a committed father. Thank you for the hard work you do for us.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080919/NEWS01/309190034/1055/NEWS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you are truely blessed and I'm honored to be related to you! I find your blog very enjoyable to read and love the pictures. Please let Aaron know that many people are praying for his protection and strength to continue to do his job. I would like to see all those people that are slashing out to walk in his shoes for 24 hrs, I'm sure that would change their attitude.

Heather D said...

I am not sure who posted this, but thank you. We appreciate the prayers and I certainly appreciate someone looking at the blog :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers