Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Caleb and the puke bucket



Well, I love fall and I love my kids in jeans. Here is a picture I took of the kids before Trevor went to school this am. The rest of the day was fine. Trevor actually napped for 2 hours, I got to go and get my hair cut and Caleb proceeded to vomit all over. It started at Oma and Pepere's house and then about 5 more times here at home. Smart kid, though. Never once on the carpet. I think Caleb is just used to being sick. He takes it well. He has been laying around all evening. When he gets up, he carries his little bucket with him, "in case." Poor kid. He always has something. I hope this one doesn't land him at Children's. It seems like everytime Caleb gets something, he gets it bad. Say a little prayer for my little guy. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

aww caleb will be in my prayers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers