Sunday, October 19, 2008

Caramel apples



Doing puzzles in the AM



McKenna's georgeous face





McKenna reading her book sitting on the
colander while the boys play with tinkertoys




unwrapping carmel candy



McKenna chillin...this is how she will break a bone someday





Eating our caramel apples






OK. So we played, read, made caramel apples. We also tried to dye our hair. Well, I did anyway. I got the hair dye in, folded about 3 loads of laundry while waiting for it to set in. Got most of the laundry put away and got into the shower to rinse it out. As soon as the water hit my head, the boys decided it would be a great time to scream and run around hitting one another and waking McKenna up. I had to get out of the showe sopping wet and put them to bed. Not to mention the hair dye that was running down my face and body all the while. I have not been that angry with the kids in a long time. The only 5 minutes of "me" time that I got today was interrupted by screaming, nagging, overactive, jumping, crazy children. My proceedure at the hospital tomorrow will be a vacation for me. I am not griping or complaining. I am very fortunate and love my kids, but I am so disappointed that I can't even take a 10 minute shower without all hell breaking loose. I will be glad when the house is quiet tonight. It is almost 9:00 and I don't think it will be soon. The boys were punished and put to bed in the midst of crazy wet head mommy moment. They are getting a little quieter, but it doesn't sound like they will be asleep anytime soon. Trevor gets to go to the pumpkin patch with dad and preschool tomorrow.


PS. Sorry about the photo alignment. I am still trying to figure the photo thing out. Anyway, had a great time doing caramel apples and the kids loved them. I think we will do them again soon. They are really getting into the holiday spirit this year. It is a lot of fun doing these things as a family. The kids are really at a great age to start enjoying all the holiday season has to offer.

I hope everyone has a nice week. I will update you all after my procedure tomorrow. Love you all

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Heather, Good Luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
when i upload pics in the post i set it to center and load them all together and i go back and write in between them,
hope this helps...
we need to get together!
love ya,
kelly

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers