Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Urology Smurology

I let Trevor help me fill out my absentee ballot today while waiting 2 hours at my urologist appointment. I know we are all sick of seeing the political commercials and seeing the candidates on TV, but I felt the need to put this up. While waiting for my doctor, Trevor informed the whole waiting room (by yelling at the top of his lungs) which candidate I was voting for. At least it kept him busy. Not so much fun waiting so long with a not-so-patient Trevor. I actually let him vote for the county coroner. Not even sure who he picked, but I am sure he will do fine job. Hopefully we will never know. I am not sure which is more embarrassing, though...the fact that at least 20 people I don't know in Cincinnati know who I am voting for, or the fact that my urologist is now seeing me more frequently than my husband.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers